Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Emigrant birthday

Believe it or not, yesterday was my emigrant birthday. On the 29th of August 2005 I was leaving Portugal and establishing myself in the Netherlands, first to study and then to work. From all these six years I never stop becoming an emigrant, i.e. I never truly returned to Portugal.



It is interesting to look back and see how years pass, the many places I've seen, the many people I encounter along the way and the many things I've accomplished.

Sometimes you need to be thankful for what you experienced along the road and today I am acknowledging that. :-)

Blog Editor and Owner: Luis Aparicio Fernandes (or Mikey) is a Business Expert and a Traveler based in Sydney, Australia. He is a member of The International Honor Society Beta Gamma Sigma due to his achievements in business. You can follow Luis on Google+, and LinkedIn.