Monday, 22 November 2010

Exams done small project on the way

Now the the exams are done and I am waiting for its results, I am spending my time with a small project, a "Finances and Money" help website.


Seeing that the world enter in a crisis and the life of the student is not easy I decided to create this small webpage to help others with their finances. Hopefully someone can find it useful. So have a look and make some feedback!

https://sites.google.com/site/financesandmoney/



PS: I also made a booking to South America. By the 7th of January I am planning to take a flight to Lima, Peru... the return... only in the 18th of February :-)

Blog Editor and Owner: Luis Aparicio Fernandes (or Mikey) is a Business Expert and a Traveler based in Sydney, Australia. He is a member of The International Honor Society Beta Gamma Sigma due to his achievements in business. You can follow Luis on Google+, and LinkedIn.