Thursday, 25 February 2010

O-Week!

Well today is the day to show photos of O-Week, introduction week for the entire University.


It's a week of much agitation in which students may enroll in groups since 1001 Judo, Debate, The Political Party, Political Party B, Consideration of the famous Harry Potter or Captain Planet! Which group got? Hmmm to be honest I decided not to get into any group, since I know some colleagues (erm. .. when I go to these orientations more like I'm in China, since 60% of the students are Chinese and 80% are Asian!) And so I decided that for now just, I prefer to start with the lessons. We'll see!

Here I leave some pictures!




Blog Editor and Owner: Luis Aparicio Fernandes (or Mikey) is a Business Expert and a Traveler based in Sydney, Australia. He is a member of The International Honor Society Beta Gamma Sigma due to his achievements in business. You can follow Luis on Google+, and LinkedIn.